Why book with us:
-We are Barcelona's local company
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Visit the new center dedicated to ham in the heart of Barcelona's Rambla where you can taste several varieties of this flavoursome and renowned delicacy.
Explore this topic on 2,500m2 of floor space that will give you an in-depth insight into the wonderful world of ham.
What is included:
- Audiovisual and exhibition tour
- Tasting of six hams plus a glass of cava, wine or beer
- Audioguide system
The meeting point will be Rambla de les Flors 88-94, on the corner of Carrer Bagues (the opposite side of the Boqueria Market). The tour will last approximately 1 hour and you can visit the Jamon experience every day between 10.00 to 19.00 (sessions start every 10 minutes).
You will have an audioguide during the audiovisual tour, which is available in the languages of English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
Explore the Jamon Experience in the following order:
- The visit begins with six exhibition spaces that explain how ham is produced, it lasts about 20 minutes.
- You'll then move on to a tasting table where the master ham carver will introduce and slice the six types of ham matched with a choice of cava, wine or beer.
- At the end of the tour, you'll be able to visit the shop on the ground floor where you'll find all kinds of speciality products.
ADDRESS OF LOCATION:
La Rambla 88-94, 08002 Barcelona
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.