Why book with us:
-We are Barcelona's local company
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
During this 2-hour walking tour you are going to discover the elegant and inspiring Catalan gothic architecture.
From the Romans to the present day, the inhabitants have left their imprint on these stones and this quarter of Barcelona has therefore a rich histrory.
La Rambla with the famous Boqueria Market, the Cathedral and Plaza Sant Jaume are just some of the sites, which will be a part of this tour! Enjoy!
What is included:
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Radio-guide whisper system to ensure everyone can hear the guide perfectly
Departure time will be daily at 10.00 and the tour lasts approximately 2 hours. Meeting point will be Plaza Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please look for the guide with an orange umbrella.
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking guide:
- Plaza Catalunya and the La Rambla - are located right in the middle of the city center. Pure Mediterranean in nature, the La Rambla leads visitors down to the sea through a variety of contrasts
- Carrer Petritxol - which is one of the narrowest streets in the city, full of galleries and cafes selling hot chocolate topped with cream
- Plaza del Pi - a charming square with the beautiful gothic church Santa Maria del Pi
- Plaza Sant Felip Neri - one of the city's most beautiful squares
- Facade of the Cathedral
- Plaza del Rei - a medieval marvel with the Tower of King Martí
- Augusts Temple - a relic from Roman times, more than 2,000 years old
- Plaza Sant Jaume
- El Call - which was once the centre of Jewish life during the 13th Century
- La Rambla and Boqueria Market - Barcelona's most popular and exotic market, where you can buy quality fresh products from around the world. (open from 8.00 to 20.00)
Children up to 10 years old
Free of charge
Plaza Cataluna, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella.
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.