Daily at 3pm - except Sundays
Why book with us:
-We are Barcelona's local company
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
This 4 hours tour is a great oppurtunity to visit the beautiful Mountain Montserrat! Enjoy the spectacular mountain views, visit the ancient monastery or the holy shrine. You will spend 2 hours in the Sanctuary of Montserrat where you have some free time to see the black Madonna and the basilica. One of the places which are a must-see in Barcelona!
Note: Dress a bit warmer for Montserrat, it is colder than Barcelona city.
What is included:
- Picturesque drive up to Montserrat (about an hour from Barcelona
- Transport in modern and comfortable bus with air conditioning
- One our free time to walk on your own
- English-speaking guide
Depature time will be at 3pm at Plaza Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café but please arrive 15 minutes earlier before the coach departs.
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking guide:
- Parc Natural de Montserrat - with it´s extraordinary landscapes, wonderful views, chapels and hermitages and of course the massive rock with over 1200 meter of hight, it is a beautiful place to be.
- Monastery & Black Madonna - The Benedictine monastery is nearly 1000 years old, perched half way up the mountain and sheltered by its peaks. The patron saint of Catalonia, Lady of Montserrat known as la Moreneta, is inside the basilica and definitely worth a visit.
- Sanctuary - You can use your free time here to discover the montserrat sorroundings. Visit the market stalls where you can buy local goods like honey or fresh cheese or visit the Museum of Montserrat where you can find a marvelous collection of paintings by Dali, Picasso, El Greco and even treasures from ancient Egypt. There are also many places for great pictures of Montserrat as well as many restaurants and souvenir shops.
Plaza Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Cafe
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.