Wednesday, Frieday & Sunday at 8.30am
Why book with us:
-We are Barcelona's local company
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Tarragona and Sitges are both beautiful coastal cities on the Costa Dorada - a popular holiday destination for people all over the world. This Tour is perfect for people, who would like to travel in a small group (8 to 15 people) and wish to combine a visit to an ancient roman town with a visit of a cosmopolitan seaside town.
What is included:
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Transport in comfortable private mini-bus with air conditioning
This day-tour runs from 8.30am to approximately 19.30 in the evening every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (except Christmas Day & New Year's Day). Please be at the meeting point in time, which is Carrer del Palau de la Musica 1, 08003 Barcelona - right opposite the ticket office/outdoor cafe of the Palau de la Musica building off Via Laietana. The closest metros are Urquinaona and Jaume I.
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking Guide:
- 2,000 year old aqueduct - after heading 1,5 hours to the south by bus you will reach the old and breathtaking aqueduct, known locally as ‘El Pont del Diable’ (The Devil’s Bridge). With a size of over 200 metres length and nearly 30 metres height, it is one of the hidden jewels of the area.
- Tarragona - afterwards you will go by bus back to the ancient Roman capital of the Iberian Peninsula Tarragona, where you will explore e.g. the surviving stone walls, the Cathedral, popular squares, the roman amphitheatre.
- Roc de Sant Gaieta - on your way to Sitges, the busdriver will stop in the little village of Roc de Sant Gaieta, which is built on the rocky shoreline.
- Sitges - at around 2pm you will arrive in this beautiful town, which has various things to offer: wide and sandy beach, little boutiques, the bacardi museum and much more!
Both lunch and entrance fee to the musem in Taragona and the Botanical garden are not included. However there will be stops in places where you will find a wide range of lunch options to suit all budgets.
Just a few kilometers from Tarragona, you will find Spain's most attractive and exciting Amusement Park Port Aventura! If you are an Enthusiast of crazy rollercoasters and free fall towers, you definitely should not miss this attraction! Get more information and tickets here.
Carrer del Palau de la Musica 1, 08003 Barcelona
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.