Daily at 08:45am
Why book with us:
-We are Barcelona's local company
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
Would you like to combine your Montserrat tour with delicious food and wine? If yes, this day trip will be the perfect choice and an exclusive experience!
Discover the national park of Montserrat, one of the most important landmarks in the region. Additonally enjoy the famous and good-tasting Catalan cuisine and visit Castle Oller del Mas, where you get the chance to try one of the best chateau wines!
What is included:
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus or mini van
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Montserrat's national park and sanctuary
- Three-course "Catalan" menu
- Guided visit to the Oller del Mas cellar
- Visit to the winery, castle and wines
- Wine-tasting with three premium wines
- Cheese tasting
Departure will be at 8.45am from Plaza Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, but please arrive 10 minutes earlier. Because of the reason that the meeting point is always crowded by people, look for a bright pink umbrella. You will go on this tour with a small group.
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking guide:
- The day tour "Montserrat, Food & Wine" starts from Barcelona, from where you will drive with the bus towards the national park of Montserrat, just a 45 minute drive from the city. During your ride to Montserrat your guide will give you tips on what to do there. You might want to visit the monastery, the holy cave or trek to the top of Cavall Bernat and enjoy a panoramic view of the area at about 1000 meters height above sea level.
- After your guided tour, you head to the Oller del Mas Castle, one of the most important and beautiful wineries in the region, just a few minutes away from Montserrat. Located in an impressive Castle that dates back over a thousand years, some of its walls are still 10th century originals.
In the clubhouse restaurant you will be served with an exquisite regional menu topped with wines produced originally from the vineyard.
In the afternoon a guide will take you to the cellar. You will learn how the wine is made and discover all of its secrets.
And finally, there is a wine-tasting course, where you have the opportunity to taste three products of an excellent quality, before returning to Barcelona.
08.45 h Departure from Plaza Catalunya
10.00 h Guided tour to Montserrat, the magic mountain
12.45 h Departure to Oller del Mas winery
13.30 h Catalan menu with three selected courses in Oller del Mas club house
15.45 h Extended visit to Oller del Mas winery
16.45 h Wine-tasting with three premium wines and cheese tasting
17.45 h Departure to Barcelona
18.45 h Arrival to Barcelona
How about to see this stunning region of Montserrat from the bird's eye view? With us you can book a Helicopter Sightseeing Tour which combines both Barcelona and Montserrat! Or just book one part - it's up to you!
Senior (+65 years old)
Child (4 - 12 years old)
Plaza Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Cafe
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.