In this 10 hours tour you will take the AVE bullet train to get to the Dali Museum in no time. There you can discover the truth behind Dalí’s famous quote ‘The difference between a madman and me is that I am not mad’. The Dalí Museum will reveal the secrets from conscious-unconscious going beyond the obvious. Afterwards, you will discover Girona, a jewel of culture and history, with a guided walking tour around the medieval and Jewish quaters and the colourful houses on the Onyar River.
What is included:
- Comfortable, modern, clean eco-taxi picks you up from your hotel
- AVE high-speed train & comfortable and air-conditioned van or minibus
- Entrance fees to the Dali Museum and the Cathedral of Girona
- Professional English-speaking guide
Departure time will be at 7:30am at your hotel. Please wait at the foyer 5 minutes before departure time.
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking guide:
- Dali Museum - A guided visit leads to a unique experience of being able to observe, live and enjoy the work of Dali. It is the broadest range of his artistic experiences, including some of his earliest works as well as some of the last years of his life.
- Girona & guided walking tour - Here you have enough free time for having your lunch in one of the many restaurants in this beautiful city. Afterwards you will have a guided tour in Girona to see all the lovely places Girona has to offer, including the Old Town with its amazing spirit throughout the streets as well as the Jewish Quarter called El Call, the houses on the Onyar River and the Cathedral of Girona.
- El Call – Jewish Quarter - Discover the narrow streets and beautiful old buildings in one of the best well-preserved medieval Jeweish quaters in europe. The city walls offer gorgeous views for you to take pictures of the city, where jews lived for 6 centuries.
- Houses on the Onyar River - Rows of red, orange and yellow buildings line along the banks of the river Onyar, with several bridges that connect the old town with the rest of Girona.
- Cathedral of Girona - Explore this stunning architecture with its many mixtures of styles at the top of a hill. It has a baroque entrance, a Romanesque cloister and the wides Gothic nave in the world.
Afterwards you will be brought back to the Sants station by AVE train.
Lunch is not included. However there will be many options where you can get something to eat. There is also water available in the bus for 1€.
The Tour also ends at the Sants Train station and you have to get back to your hotel by yourself.
Plaza Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Cafe
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary!
To proceed with booking please choose the date on the calendar and follow the instructions.
Once finished, you will receive two e-mails: one with the Booking summary called “Completed order” and another one with the Voucher.
If you don't find it in your Inbox, check your ''Spam'' folder.
Please print the Voucher
(not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us