Daily at 12.30pm - All year
Why book with us:
-We are based locally in Barcelona
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
If you are travelling the first time to Barcelona, the Montjuic hill is definitely a must-see! There you will find various attractions and sightseeings. Some of them you will discover during this fantastic Panoramic tour, which will show you the best places for making pictures. So don't forget your camera!
But the area of Montjuic hill is just one part of this great tour! You will also explore the waterfront of Barcelona - you will see how the very old can be successfully combined with the very new.
Book this tour and enjoy outstanding views over the city!
What is included:
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Transport in modern and comfortable bus with air conditioning
- Entrance fee Poble Espanol included
Departure time will be at 12.30pm and the tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours. Meeting point is Plaza Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please look for the guides with orange umbrellas!
You will explore the following sites on the waterfront with an English-speaking guide:
- Old Port - separated from the Olympic port by long beaches and the old fisherman's quarter - Barceloneta. The Old Port has been remodelled to extend the city centre down the Rambla and into the harbour. This is an attractive and popular area with restaurants, shops, night clubs and frequent open-air entertainment.
- Columbus Monument - built in 1888 to pay contribute to Christophor Columbus, located at the foot of the famous Rambla.
- Gothic Drassanes - Former medieval shipyard which houses nowadays the Maritime Museum.
- World Trade Center, which is Barcelona's highest-profile business park, located at the seafront.
- Mirador de Miramar - from this terracce you will have stunning views over the city.
- Olympic Ring - which was built for the Olympic Games in 1992. The complex includes the stadium, the St. Jordi sports pavilion and the Calatrava Communications Tower.
- Poble Espanol - will be the final place on the tour so people who would like to stay longer can do this of course. This former Spanish village was built for the 1929 exhibition. You will see replicas of streets, squares, monuments and buildings from around the country. It is an open air museum with many artists and craftsmen. You can watch them working, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: Glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics etc. There are also many bars and restaurants, where you will have free time for lunch.
Child (3 - 12 years old)
Children less than 3 years old travel for free and have to sit on their parent's lap.
Plaza Cataluna, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Your guide will be standing right next to the bus, holding orange umbrella.
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.