Daily at 9am - All Year
Why book with us:
-We are based locally in Barcelona
-Great choice of tours and activities
-Excellent online rates
-Fast and easy booking process
-SSL Secured transaction
The visionary architect Antoni Gaudí graced Barcelona with his extraordinary and beautiful buildings, seven have been listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
On this tour you will get to know everything about his masterpieces. The professional English-speaking guide will explain what makes these buildings extraordinary: The details, the symbols, the structural secrets and the technical innovations. Guided tours to Sagrada Familia are included as well as the Casa Batllo, a remodel of a previously built house which was redesigned in 1904 by Gaudí and has been refurbished several times after that.
The Gaudi Tour is an absolute must-see for all people, who are interested in architecture, don't miss it!
What is included:
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Transport in comfortable and modern bus with air conditioning
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo
Departure time will be at 9.00 and the tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours. Meeting point is Plaza Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please look for the guides with orange umbrellas!
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking guide:
- Passeig de Gracia: This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; you will find luxury and design shops in the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí's tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí's houses: Casa Batllo and Casa Mila also known as La Pedrera.
- Casa Batllo: This bulding is a remodel of a previously built house and one of Antoni Gaudí's masterpieces. There you will have a guided tour, which includes a visit to the legendary Noble Floor which used to be the home of the family Batlo, the Attic that was used by the residents as stores and laundry room, the rooftops and chimneys which presents the well known spine of the multicoloured dragon killed by St. Georges. As well as the magnificent lobby, the main staircase and the light well which used to be the main staircase for the rest of the neighbours. This magnificent building was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 2005.
- Sagrada Familia: The next stop is the jewel in the crown of Gaudí's works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness in detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full. During the guided tour, you will discover all details of the basilica and did you know that your entrance ticket which is included in the tour will help to finance the completion of the building? Gaudí wanted the temple to be financed voluntarily by the people, not by taxes or funding. The Gaudi Tour will end here, therefore you are free to stay as long as you want.
Child (3 - 12 years old)
Children less than 3 years old travel for free and have to sit on their parent's lap.
Plaza Cataluna, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Your guide will be standing right next to the bus, holding orange umbrella.
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.