What would be Barcelona without the Sagrada Familia? This Masterpiece of Gaudi represents nowadays one of the most popular sightseeings in Spain. Therefore this tour is made for those, who would like to explore the Basilika on an approximately 2-hour guided tour.
What is included:
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Transport in comfortable and modern bus with air conditioning
- Entrance fee to Sagrada Familia and guided tour
Departure time for this 2,5-hour tour is daily at 10:00 and meeting point will be Plaza Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please look for the guides with orange umbrellas!
You will explore the following sites with an English-speaking guide:
- Passeig de Gracia - this broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; you will find luxury and design shops in the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí's tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí's houses: Casa Batllo and Casa Mila also known as La Pedrera.
- Sagrada Familia - the next and main stop is the jewel in the crown of Gaudí's works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness in detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full. During the guided tour, you will discover all details of the basilica and did you know that your entrance ticket which is included in the tour will help to finance the completion of the building? Gaudí wanted the temple to be financed voluntarily by the people, not by taxes or funding. The Gaudi Tour will end here, therefore you are free to stay as long as you want.
Want to see the impressive Sagrada Familia from the eye of a bird? Just book with us a Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
and get ready for this ultimate experience!
Child (3 - 12 years old)
Children less than 3 years old travel for free and have to sit on their parent's lap.
Plaza Cataluna, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Your guide will be standing right next to the bus, holding orange umbrella.
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here.
Online Booking is necessary.
To proceed with booking please choose the date on the calendar and follow the instructions.
Once finished, you will receive two e-mails: one with the Booking summary called “Completed order” and another one with the Voucher. If you don't find it in your Inbox, check your ''Spam'' folder.
Please print the Voucher (not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us.