If you are in Barcelona for a short visit and would like to see the best sights and don't want to spend much time in queues this tour is the right one for you.
During this 5 hours excursion you will pass by bus the most charismatic sites of Barcelona and Gaudí's famous buildings: Sagrada Família, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera, the waterfront with its Columbus monument and Port Vell and Montjuic hill with its gorgeous panoramic view.
What is included:
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Transport in modern and comfortable bus with air conditioning
- Entrance fee to Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol
Departure time is at 10.00 from Plaza Cataluna, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza, and the tour lasts approximately 5 hours. Please look for the guides with orange umbrellas!
The following sites will be explored with an English-speaking guide:
- One of the main and vibrant streets of Barcelona - Passeig de Gracia, where you will see Gaudi-masterpieces as Casa Batllo and La Pedrera.
- Sagrada Familia - the jewel in the crown of Antoni Gaudí's works. World's most famous basilica, which took longer to be build than Egyptian pyramids. Excursion inside included.
- Arc de Triomf - the triumphal arch of the city was built as the main access gate for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair.
- The Old Port (Port Vell), separated from the Olympic port by long beaches and the old fisherman's quarter - Barceloneta. The Old Port has been remodelled to extend the city centre down the Rambla and into the harbour. This is an attractive and popular area with restaurants, shops, night clubs and frequent open-air entertainment.
- Columbus Monument - built in 1888 to pay contribute to Christophor Columbus, located at the foot of the famous Rambla.
- World Trade Center, which is Barcelona's highest-profile business park, located at the seafront.
- Montjuic Hill, with its spectacular views over the harbour, the port and the Mediterranean sea. The Olympic Rings of 1992 should definetely not be missed. The complex includes the stadium, the St. Jordi sports pavilion and the Calatrava Communications Tower.
- Poble Espanol - will be the final place on the tour so people who would like to stay longer can do this of course. This former Spanish village was built for the 1929 exhibition. You will see replicas of streets, squares, monuments and buildings from around the country. It is an open air museum with many artists and craftsmen. You can watch them working, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: Glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics etc. There are also many bars and restaurants, where you will have free time for lunch.
The All Barcelona Highlight Tour will be the perfect start for your City trip. But how about explore some sights a little deeper? Book additionally our Gaudi Tour
or Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
Child (3 - 12 years old)
Children less than 3 years old travel for free and have to sit on their parent's lap.
Plaza Cataluna, in front of Deutsche Bank & Hotel Olivia Plaza. Your guide will be standing right next to the bus, holding orange umbrella.
You can see the exact location of your pick-up place here
Online Booking is necessary.
To proceed with booking please choose the date on the calendar and follow the instructions.
Once finished, you will receive two e-mails: one with the Booking summary called “Completed order” and another one with the Voucher.
If you don't find it in your Inbox, check your ''Spam'' folder.
Please print the Voucher
(not the Booking summary) and bring it with you to the departure point of the tour.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us